Why do we do what we do?
Because God loves all people and desires to connect with them through his love and grace, we too love all people and strive to help them connect their life and faith.
eople living real lives with the real God!
What We Believe:
We believe that the only true God is the one God made of three distinct persons.
- The Father, who creates and preserves all things. (Hebrews 11:1-3)
- The Son, who redeems the world by His death and resurrection. (John 3:16; John 5:39; Acts 4:12)
- The Holy Spirit, who brings and keeps people in saving faith in Jesus Christ. (1 Corinthians 12:3)
We believe that God desires all people to be saved and know the truth.
- God loves all people and wants them to come to love Him and each other.
(Ezekiel 33:11; 1 Timothy 2:3,4; 2 Peter 3:9; 1 John 4:16)
- We are sinful at birth, alienated from God, and must be born again in faith.
(John 3:1-8, Romans 3:23; Colossians 1:21; Ephesians 2:1-5)
We believe that God so loved people that He sent His only Son Jesus to rescue us from our lost condition.
- Jesus Christ is both God and man. (1 Timothy 2:5-6; Colossians 2:8,9)
- Jesus gave His life as the perfect sacrifice for our sins, resulting in our forgiveness and acceptance before God the Father. (Isaiah 53:5; 2 Corinthians 5:21)
- Those who believe and are baptized will be saved. (Mark 16:16; Romans 10:9,10)
We believe that the Holy Spirit brings us to and keeps us in saving faith through God's Word, Holy Baptism and The Lord's Supper.
- We cannot believe in Jesus or come to Him without the assistance of the Holy Spirit.
(1 Corinthians 12:3)
- God's Word is true, inerrant, powerful and has the ability to change lives.
(Romans 10:17; 2 Timothy 3:14-16; Hebrews 4:12)
- Through baptism the Holy Spirit offers all people new life, and makes us God's children.
(John 1:12,13; John 3:1-8; Titus 3:5; Acts 2:38)
- In Holy Communion, Jesus offers believers His body and blood in, with, and under the forms of bread and wine for Christians to eat and drink. (1 Corinthians 10:16,17)
- In Holy Communion God offers believers the forgiveness of sins and increases the depth of their faith. (Matthew 26:27,28; John 6:54-58; 1 Corinthians 11:26)
We believe that through the church God equips and empowers believers to serve Him by serving others and sharing the good news about Jesus.
- God has uniquely gifted each person to do good works which He expects His children to do. (Matthew 25:34-40; 1 Peter 4:10; Romans 12:3-21)
- It is not good for people to live in isolation. God intends for us to share His love with nonbelievers and believers alike through intentional relationships. (Genesis 2:18; Galatians 6:9,10; Hebrews 10:25)
- The Christian faith is best lived in close relationships with other people. (Proverbs 27:17; Acts 2:42-47; Romans 12:9-13)
- Our greatest purpose in life is to be used by God to bring others into a saving relationship with Jesus their Savior. (Matthew 28:19,20; John 20:30,31)