Kids Worship Options
Children are always welcome in our worship. St Paul is pleased to provide the following to help you make the most of your family worship experience:
• Kids Konnection (during Resonate only) - where your children kindergarten through fourth grade will have an opportunity to worship in their own worship setting geared specifically for their age. Their worship experience will include singing, teaching, games and crafts, all based on the day's theme. Parents may also keep their children with them throughout Resonate if they so desire.
• Sunday School - held at 9:30 on Sunday mornings, during the Contemporary service. Children ages 3 to 6th Grade are welcome to join us. The kids rotate to two of six stations each week; Science, Crafts, Games, Video, Bible Stories, Music.
Since worship is an important part of family life in our church, the children begin in Church, with their parents, and are dismissed to Sunday School after the opening songs. Parents can then pick their child(ren) up in Fellowship Hall (except 3 year olds who are picked up in their classroom).
• Nursery - Child care is available in a professionally staffed nursery from 9:15 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. for infants through 4 years. Please ask one of the ushers if you need assistance locating the nursery.
• Cuddle and Cry Room – If your little one is having a “bad morning” please feel free to use the Cuddle and Cry Room – a special room equipped with gliders for cuddling and a changing table for … changing, as well as books and toys for those active times. The Cuddle and Cry Room is audio equipped so parents can see and hear what is happening in the worship center. Access to the Cuddle and Cry Room is located on the right side of the lobby just prior to entering the worship center
• Toddler Worship Bags –These bags are filled with story books, activity sheets, crayons and other items that will allow your toddler to experience God's story in a way that speaks to them. They are available in the lobby to the left of the worship center doors as you enter the worship center. Please return them as you leave. If you need assistance locating them, please ask one of the ushers.