The coffee hour fellowship takes place after the 8:00 and 9:30 am services. Coffee & tea are provided in addition to light snacks or breakfast foods. We need volunteers to set-up or clean-up only. If you would like to serve in this way please contact Keri Ankersen.
- Ushers assist with seating, collections and distribution of bulletins.
- Greeters greet visitors and members as they enter our facility.
- Angels Unaware make a special effort to meet visitors.
- Assistant Ministers help with the readings and communion.
- Welcome Desk volunteers help with information, sign ups and questions.
- Sound and Screen Techs run our audio and visual systems.
- Counters tally offerings.
- Nursery & Sunday School
Serve on an Initiative
*Ministry Team Leaders and Members *Church Council Members *Music Ministry *Christian School Ministry *Education ministry *Student Ministry *Visitation Ministry *Social Ministry *Parish Nurses *Stephen Ministry *IT Ministry *Facilities Care
*Faith in Action *Family Promise *Youth Ministry
*Vacation Bible School (VBS) *ASP *Outreach